How often do you end up writing your own resources because you can't find anything that meets your needs?
Yacapaca (animated demonstration) offers full support (free) to write your own material (free) and caters for a wide range of resource requirements:
- end-of-topic tests
- revision material
- formal assessment
- data gathering for subsequent classroom discussion
- fun quizzes
- short-text tests
- student-created websites
Our authoring community has grown hugely over the last few months and teachers are using Yacapaca to support personalised learning and assessment for learning.
- 5 different question types supported
- survey template (why not put your school questionnaires online?)
- image and sound file handling (cater for different learning styles and SEN students)
- automatic marking, grading and levelling (enabling you to show clear evidence of progression)
- statistical tools (e.g. spot your students strengths and weaknesses; how to write your questions to best effect)
- share your material publicly and gain access to other teachers' resources